Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Water, Water, Not a Drop

Bad news this week. The handover date of my anticipated Centrio apartment has been delayed until July 2010. The YTL manager-in-charge informed me without apology that the expected delivery date 'by Q12010' has been pushed because the development is not ready and neither are the letters to inform homebuyers that they have to wait an additional four months. Hello professionalism?? Homebuyers really need more protection.

While still in my state of ignorance, I headed to the Gudang sale and bought their fab Belut rack. Thankfully, they are quite accommodating when it comes to storage.

3 comments:

  1. hey isnt there a clause for late delivery/ liquidated damages? claim money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately, they are protected contractually till dec 2010. bah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I stumbled on your blog and found out you like eclectic stuffs as much as i do...I saw this same rack at this quaint place in TTDI called Syarikat Chin Li and they have a similar piece for a fraction of Gudang's price.

    ReplyDelete